Saturday 20 March 2021

Just For You

 A little mini card using scraps as well as an image and sentiment from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  It is probably hard to tell from the photograph but this card measures just 8cm x 8cm.


I would like to enter:

Cupcake Inspirations - Cat
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2021/03/cupcake-inspirations-514.html

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - March Challenge
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-challenge-sponsored-by-bugaboo.html

Show Us Your Pussycats - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2021/03/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-64.html

I have used offcuts of patterned papers from paper pads.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and the sentiment is one that I typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I embellished the card with several cat themed puff stickers.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the addition of the puffy paw prints. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee !! So cyte :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwii this is too cute! Love your design and the two sweet cats. Thank you for joining in with your cats with us at Cupcake I nspirations :D Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute! I like your use of strips of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful and beautiful card, love the cats. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete