Monday 1 March 2021

Hello Spring

Today is the beginning of March.  It is also the start of the March Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi's Challenge.

I made two cards this time.

For my first card, I have used an image from Jan's Digi Stamps called Springtime.



I also used two digital papers from PixelScrapper.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed the tutorial for a Double Z card at Beccy's Place.

I would like to enter:

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/02/pennys-challenge-490.html



For my second card, I have used an image from a set by Jan's Digi Stamps called Easter Blessings and a sentiment from a set by Jan's Digi Stamps called Fall PEAR-fection.


I also used

I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Flowers
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-fridays-february-19-march-4


3 comments:

  1. Super darling card! love the images!Thank you for joining us at Penny's. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely! Such fabulous dimension on the Z card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are both great, Suze! Love them!
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete