Saturday 27 March 2021

Just A Note

 I finally completed my card using the March image from Beccy's Place.  The "extra" challenge was to add an animal - I added a bird to go with the birdhouse.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - March Challenge with a bird added
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some bird and flower stickers as well as some pearls to some of the circles on the background paper.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweet bird image Suze, the colours work well with your patterned paper and the bird house too. The pearls are a pretty addition as is the lovely flower sticker in the top corner. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete