Tuesday 9 March 2021

Life is short, always rent the red Convertible

I keep seeing this sentiment when I go through my Awaiting Crafting box so I think it inspired by choice of image for this card.   I do have a couple of The Paper Shelter images in my Awaiting Crafting box but they weren't suitable for a boy's card!


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - For The Boys
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-459-for-boys.html

I have used a digital paper from Doodle Pantry.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I used an embossing folder called "Heavy Duty" for the background.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Matting is dark grey cardstock (left over from a card I made earlier today).

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, gorgeous colour and fun design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of one of our images, love his black market appearence from the war, and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete