Saturday 6 March 2021

Nurse Bear

 This card went on several tangents while I was creating it.  I was initially inspired by the heart in the inspiration picture at Catch The Bug.  I thought of caring or looking after someone and found this image in my Awaiting Crafting box which as a bonus had a heart on it!  Going with the theme of looking after someone led to my paper choice of fresh fruit (which wasn't anywhere near where I was initially going!)  I found a sketch to follow too.

I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Photo Inspiration
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/february-photo-inspiration-chalenge.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2021/03/marching-into-spring-with-bugaboo.html

I have used two digital papers - the fruit themed one is from Create with TLC and the other one is from Melz Stamps.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and a white Wink of Stella pen.  I also added some pinkish gems and a wooden daisy embellishment (which already had the ladybug on it).

I followed this sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:


There is also another sketch available to use which I hope to also use before the challenge closes.

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic post, love the wonderful colours and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image and card Suze. Great colours and pretty design papers. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathe SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, colourful card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suze, love the papers and the sweet image, great design too!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little bear Suze and I love your pretty colours. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at SSW2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete