Monday 15 March 2021

Merry Christmas

A wintry card inspired by the colder temperatures we are starting to experience suggesting that winter is on it's way!


I would like to enter:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2021/03/anything-goes-challenge_9.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/03/tuesday-morning-sketches-596.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  The pennant has been cut from silver glitter cardstock. I also added some pearlescent cardstock, a glitter foam snowflake and some glitter domes.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I rotated the sketch and also flipped the scallop piece.



4 comments:

  1. I love your silver & blue color combo and that cute snowman!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Christmas card!! I like this color combo, too!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Christmas/Winter card! I love me an adorable snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! I didn't get to participate this week. But loving your wintery scene. I am definitely over winter and ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete