Sunday 21 March 2021

Spring

It is a long time until it is Spring here but with the colder autumn temperatures it is nice to create Spring on a card.


I would like to enter:

Ike's Art - Monochrome
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/03/ikesworld-challenges-142-anything.html

Always Fun Challenges - Spring
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-205.html

I have used two digital papers for the background (unsure of the sources for both of them).  The image is from Ike's Art and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I also added some bright yellow flower embellishments.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! This is just wonderful, Suze!
    As I lived in Norway, we used to have sheep. And this time of year they got their lambs. A busy, but also happy time.
    Your card is just great, also with the daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty. The colour makes me smile - I love yellow. Spring is coming here in Greece as all the baby goats and lambs are about and the almost blossom in bloom :-)
    Thank you for using my image and for coming to play at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for joining us the month at IKEsWORLD.
      Blessings.

      Delete