Tuesday 16 March 2021

Thinking Of You

 I found this adorable image in my Awaiting Crafting box and just had to get it out and use it.  The digital paper and typed sentiment are also from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.


I would like to enter:

Passion For Markers - Soft Furnishings
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/week-582soft-finishes.html

I have used a digital paper from Vintage Digital.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine (now called Colour of Love) and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of stella (sheep) and Kindy Glitz (pompom on hat).  I also added some hessian as my soft furnishing and three gems.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love hessian! It ties in so well with the fence in your image. Adorable image and beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete