Thursday 4 February 2021

10

Originally when I looked at the sketch that I followed for this card I couldn't see myself using it - then I had a lightbulb moment today and this is the result:



I would like to enter:



Sparkles Monthly Challenge -  Big Birthday ending in 0 or 5 (10 is the first birthday in 2 digits so I think that is a big one)

I used a digital paper from my Awaiting Crafting Box (source unknown).  The images are all from Hetty Clare Art.  I also added some numbers which I had stamped and embossed some time ago but hadn't used these particular ones.  I am not sure of the brand of the stamp (not sure where I put it as I tend to mainly use digital stamps now) but it has the entire alphabet and numbers on it.

This is the (rotated) sketch that I followed



7 comments:

  1. Ha - what a perfect turn of the sketch! That really gave you scope for some serious doggy action on your card, lol - so cute! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the sketch. Those kind of sketches always confound me. You really nailed it. Great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch, Suze! That pup sure has energy!!! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the design and awesome colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this card is so cute, I love that happy dog and the striped paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheerful card! That wonderful canine brought on an ear-to-ear grin. Love it. Thank you for joining us for challenge fun at TSOT #491.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Suze. Thank you so much for entering your lovely creation at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete