Saturday 27 February 2021

Look Around and see all the Beauty still around you, and be Happy

 This is the third card using the rows of the February BINGO board at Catch The Bug.  I have used the bottom row of Dots/Stripes, Pearl and Flower.

The sentiment was inspired by the current situation when international travel is largely not possible.  I wanted to convey that even though we can't travel internationally, we are still surrounded by beauty if we actually look around and see it.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - February BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/february-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

Sparkles Monthly Challenge - On The Farm
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/02/137-on-farm.html

I have used two digital papers - the striped one is from Nothing But Freebies and the spotted one is from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added so flower stickers.  The two smaller ones didn't have flower centres so I added some tiny pearls and then while I had the pearls out I added another three to the sentiment panel.



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this inspiration. I think the current is one of those things that forced us to enjoy our own country and environment!
    Congratulations on using the whole BINGO board.
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment Suze, and yea we do live in a beautiful country. Such a fun card too - love the details and that image is so appropriate
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, so pleased you joined our challenge. A wonderful sentiment we have all had to take stock over the past year. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz.DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it is not Make My Monday, it should have saide Sparkles Monthly. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you clarified that as I knew I hadn't entered that challenge.

      Delete