Sunday 14 February 2021

Have A Delicious Day

I printed out an image and then combined it with a digital paper and a sentiment from my Awaiting Crafting boxes that were just waiting for the right image to pair with!  I also found I had the perfect embellishment from a sheet that I had purchased a couple of years ago and not used.


I would like to enter:

Crafty Friends - Animals/Birds
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-149-for-february.html

Classic Design Open Challenge - February Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/classic-design-challenge-february-2.html

The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-feb-1-to-feb-14-anything-goes

Colour Crazy - Hand Colouring
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/week-6-anything-goes-colouring.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Lee Holland Designs and the sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The embellishment is from a 3D embellishment sheet that is food related.  I just have to remember that I have it now that I have started using it!

5 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful. Lovely work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Suze - and fabulous paper
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy creation! Sweet kitty with a fun design. Love that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Une délicieuse journée dans tous les sens du terme, très belle coloration et jolie interprétation.
    Merci d'avoir rejoint notre challenge Colour Crazy.
    Bonne chance et à très bientôt j'espère !
    MaryannG
    Guest Designer Colour Crazy Challenge

    A delicious day in every sense of the word, very nice coloring and nice interpretation.
    Thank you for joining our Colour Crazy challenge.
    Good luck and see you very soon I hope!
    MaryannG
    Guest Designer Colour Crazy Challenge

    ReplyDelete