Wednesday 3 February 2021

Hello Friend

This is my card for the January Card Chain Challenge.  All the cards that were sent are in the Reveal post.

This is the card that I sent to Chris in Illinois.


This is the prompts we were given:



I used the colours and sketch.  I also used all three of the theme options.  I was going to use stencils as well but I couldn't find where I had put them at the time that I made the card.

Julia in Massachussets sent me a card but due to the global postal issues that we are currently experiencing, I have yet to receive it.  I look forward to seeing it when it eventually gets here.


4 comments:

  1. What a fun design love the idea of all the circles.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun take on the sketch with the circles and hot air balloon, Suze!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hot air balloon is a special one.

    ReplyDelete