Saturday 27 February 2021

Cosy Winter Wishes

I had a bit of free time this evening so went through my Awaiting Crafting boxes and come up with a digital paper, image and sentiment to put this card together:


I would like to enter:

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/02/february-2021-challenge-84-crafts.html

CHNC Patterned Paper - February Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Star Stampz and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the candy cane.  I added some red glitter ribbon and a candy cane to the card.  I also added some tiny pearls to the points of the star sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. This is a cutie. Love the sparkle! I really need to start using more of my "awaiting crafting" images. You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete