Monday 15 February 2021

Get Well

We are coming into the winter season and so Get Well cards are started to be needed.  It is raining heavily today.  I'm hoping it is a bit of a weather glitch and not the end of summer!


I have used a digital paper from Vintage Digital.  The image and sentiment are from Eureka Stamps.  I added some white glitter ribbon, three cat themed puff stickers and three glitter stars.

I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/02/qkr-stampede-challenge-413.html

Crafty Friends - Animals/Birds
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-149-for-february.html

Show Us Your Pussycats - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2021/02/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-63.html

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Suze. We have weird and wintery day today, not much summer at all this year.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet here today too - great crafting weather... I too am hoping for some more warm weather.. Loving your cute card - the cat stickers are so sweet
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cute kitties! Who wouldn't smile at that. With the pandemic raging I's think their would be lots of get well cards whether it was winter or summer. I'll take your rain though. We got dumped with 12 inches of snow today. The wind chill is below zero. We'll try to dig out tomorrow but another storm is due on Wednesday. I think this week is going to be a lost cause in doing anything outside the house.

    ReplyDelete