Monday 22 February 2021

For A Friend

Another three items from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  I don't know if I'll ever reach the bottom of them but at least I am making progress.

Today we have another sunny day here so it looks like summer might hang around for a little bit longer yet.  It was quite warm overnight too.


I would like to enter:

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-139-anything-goes.html

Creations in Pink - Mainly Pink
https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-31-anything-goes-on-mainly.html

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Lemon Shortbread and the sentiment is one that I typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers.  i also added some pink flower embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combination of this card Suze. A really nice image too. My boxes never seem to reduce although I keep using items out of it. Reorganizing some of my paper right now in hopes of finding what I need a little easier. We finally made it above freezing yesterday. We took the kids sled riding for a bit but it didn't hold their interest for too long. Arthur was a little under the weather too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete