Wednesday 24 February 2021

Christmas Girl

Another two digital papers and an image from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  Little by little progress is being made!  


I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-587-christmas.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/02/tuesday-morning-sketches-594.html

I have used two digital papers from Trimgym.  The image is from Ike's Art.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also inked the die-cut circle with Distress Ink (Seedless Preserves).  I added three glitter white foam snowflake embellishments.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:



4 comments:

  1. Your card is so much fun! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring looks terrific. So glad you joined us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete