Monday 15 February 2021

Guest Designer at A Bit More Time To Craft

I am fortunate to have been selected as a Guest Designer for the challenge at A Bit More Time To Craft for the latter part of February.


As usual the theme for the challenge is Anything Goes.  I have used a paper from a set called The Paper Wall.

I also used a die from Memory Box to cut the flowers in front of the wall.  Unfortunately I hadn't written the source of the sentiment on the reverse and now can't find it in my files.

I would like to enter:

Outside The Box (Memory Box) - Pretty Purples
https://davebrethauer.typepad.com/outsidethebox/2021/02/memory-box-challenge-69-pretty-purples.html

I really like using the digital papers from Lozzy.  You can find a link to other cards that I have created using some of her digital papers under "Lozzy" in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. That's great, Suze! Congrats!
    And your card is just wonderful!
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete