Friday 19 February 2021

I Wheely Like You

 It might be a bit of a stretch on fitting the theme for the Sheepski Designs challenge.  While I think it fits comfortably, I know there will be others who will disagree on that.


I would like to enter:

Sheepski Designs - Romance and/or Use Red (I think this counts as romance - masculine style)
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-47-romance-andor-use-red.html

Creative Sketchy Girls - Sketch
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-56-schets.html


I have used a collection of scrap pieces of digital papers from my Awaiting Crafting box.  The car one is from Doodle Pantry, the striped one is from NS Designs and the black and white one is from Spyders Corner.  The image is from Sheepski Designs and the sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The outer rim of the image is inked with Distress Ink (Peeled Paint).  I also added some black grosgrain ribbon and black matting.

I rotated the sketch from Creative Sketchy Girls:



4 comments:

  1. A great masculine make Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.
    Nancy CSG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card fit the Love theme perfectly, great image and gorgeous layout. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs Love/red -challenge, I hope to see you also in our new Girls, girls, girls -challenge.

    ReplyDelete