Sunday 28 February 2021

A smile is the light in your window

I've had this image in my Awaiting Crafting box for a long time and finally had some inspiration for it.


I would like to enter;

The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Vintage Paper and a sentiment
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-15-to-february-28-2021-vintage-paper

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz.  The image is from Moonflower Stamps and the sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Colouring is with copic markers. I also added some vintage looking lace.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Suze! Your card is so pretty with such a nice sentiment and gorgeous paper! Love the lace too! I am in awe of your awaiting-crafting box - you are making some gorgeous cards with these items! It also must feel great to use them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always feels good to finally use something that has been waiting a while. love the pink and blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Suze - love the pink and blue together, and the image looks great against the delicate paper you used
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete