Friday 26 February 2021

Nevermore Goth

 I came across this challenge from another blogger that I follow.  I had a look at the image and decided I would join in this month.  I'm not sure if I will join in every month though as I already have quite a few challenges that I join in on regularly.  I'll see how I go - and how inspired I am by the image.


I would like to enter:

Nevermore Designs - February Image
https://nevermoredesigns.blogspot.com/p/monthly-gothic-challenge.html

I used the "swinking" technique to create the background.  This basically involves swiping ink pads across the cardstock.  I added a digital paper from Summer Driggs from my Awaiting Crafting digital paper box.  The image is the February Image from Nevermore Designs.    I also added a spider embellishment as what is a spider web without a few spiders!

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I won't join in each month, not really into the 'dark' side...but you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting image and card Suze - not my style, but you did well!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete