Sunday 28 February 2021

Happy Birthday

During the month of February, there have been weekly Birthday themed challenges.  This week, the theme is Bling (Sparkle and Shine).  I have managed to use all of the Imagine That! Digis images in my Awaiting Crafting box with the exception of one so some definite progress in reducing the Awaiting Crafting boxes.


I would like to enter:

Imagine That! Digis - Birthday Bling
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2021/02/birthday-challenge-feb-22-28-bling.html

CHNC Patterned Paper - February Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Imagine That! Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some Kindy Glitz to the flower centres on the digital paper.  I used a glitter ribbon across the card.  I like this particular glitter ribbon as the paper below shows through it.  I also added some glitter gems.

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, I forgot about this cute image! I need to print and colour this one! This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable image! My DIL would love this one. She's a big cat fan. I think I may have this image too. Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze, fantastic job coloring this image! LOVE it :) Thanks so much for celebrating ITD's 8th birthday this week with this BLING challenge! ♥Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet image Suze, and a lovely cards
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete