Tuesday 16 February 2021

All You Need Is Love.... And A Cat

 We are at the midway point of the Anything Goes with optional twist of Celebrate Those You Love Challenge at Path of Positivity.  Our sponsors are Bugaboo Stamps and our regular sponsor of Scribbles Designs.



I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Sign It Kitty Cat Greetings and a sentiment from Scribbles Designs called All You Need Is Love (Cat).


The card was inspired by my daughter's love of purple and her black cat (although her cat is nowhere near as large as this cat!)

I also used a digital paper from my Awaiting Crafting box.  Colouring is with copic markers and White Gel Pen.  I added an organza ribbon and a bow made with that ribbon using a Bow Maker device.  I embellished the bow with a pearl brad.

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, so pretty with the background and image.. great design.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the image and papers. I'm sure your daughter loved this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Bugaboo cards! That image is wonderful! A cute design.

    ReplyDelete