Thursday 18 February 2021

Dance Like Nobody's Watching

When I looked at this image for this card, I could imagine this girl dancing around in her gumboots.  I think it was raining her at the time so I thought about dancing in the puddles. Anyway, it was enough to inspire this particular sentiment!

Today we have another sunny day so it looks like summer is going to hang on for a little while yet.


I would like to enter:

Paperbabe Stamps - Sketch
http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/2021/02/paperbabe-stamps-challenge-137-sketch.html

I have use a digital paper from NS Designs.  The image is from Paperbabe Stamps and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I added some gold ribbon between the card base and digital paper.  I also hand drew some doodled lines around the image and sentiment side of the card.

I rotated the sketch at Paperbabe Stamps to suit the image:




4 comments:

  1. Oh, this little girl is too cute, Suze! A wonderful card!
    You have still got summer. We are waiting for spring after a rather cold, grey winter.
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Suze - such a sweet image and I love how you have coloured her. The papers and colours are perfect for her, and the frame is just right.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the sparkle! More snow last night and it's falling again right now. Guess we'll have to dig out again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. I love the musical note for the letter "d". [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete