Thursday 25 February 2021

Best Wishes

 I ended up doing a second card for the challenge at Carlins Map Paradise as I enjoyed the first one so much.  This time, my "old" card is one from June 2020:


And this is the 2021 rendition:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - February Challenge
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/02/february-challenge.html

Carlin's Map Paradise - CASE card and change background colour
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-31-februari.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  I added a satin ribbon under the raised sentiment.  Colouring is with copic markers. I left off the pearls on the newer card as I was happy with the balance of the card without them.


3 comments:

  1. Wow Suze, what a sweet card.
    It's so beautiful.
    Thank you for participating our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your CASE of the old card - that is such a sweet image from Beccy
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards Suze, I love that you've kept an overall colour scheme to both. The new one is fabulously pink... looks like a perfect card for Valentine's Day or just to let someone know you love them. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete