Sunday 7 February 2021

Hopping By With A Birthday "Hi"

 So far, I am keeping up with my 2021 goal of completing Progressive Challenge cards by the middle of the month.  I have one more to do this month and eight days to get it done!  At least this one is now completed:


I would like to enter:

Imagine That! Digis - Monthly Progressive Challenge
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2021/02/februarys-imagine-that-dotm-challenge.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/02/tuesday-morning-sketches-591.html

I have used a digital paper from Imagine That! Digis.  I attached a piece of ric-rac braid where it met the cardstock.  The image and sentiment are from the Progressive Challenge set called Birthday Bunny.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I also used Glossy Accents on the balloon.

7 comments:

  1. So adorable, Suze! Love this cute image from Kris along with the gingham paper and rikrak! I made my progressive challenge card early too, yay for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with the sweet bunny. Great coloring.
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suuuuze!!! This is ADORABLE! Love the gingham and ricrac!! Love the PINK frosting :) So cute. Great job, thanks so much for joining in at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is adorable and I love the gingham paper. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Your image is adorable!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous strawberry frosting, Suze, and the gingham paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Suze and a great take on the sketch. I love Kris' image and you really showcased it.

    ReplyDelete