Friday 26 February 2021

The secret of a perfect marriage ....Still remains a secret!

 I have a number of Bugaboo images in my Awaiting Crafting image box so I am going to try and do all three rows of the February BINGO board.  This is the top row of button, twine and heart:


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - February BINGO (top row)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/february-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

I have used two digital papers - the peach coloured one is from Bearly Mine Designs and the blue heart one is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Matting is metallic gold paper.  I also added a heart shaped button with twine tied through it.

4 comments:

  1. Just love the colours and the sentiment!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love youre card, thanks for join our Catch the bug Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Suze - to me the secret to a successful marriage is each person's commitment to the other!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete