Saturday 27 February 2021

Merry Christmas!

This week at CHNC, our optional twist is "Vintage or Shabby Chic".   I have used some Vintage Christmas papers to create a vintage card.


 have used two digital papers from a set called Vintage Christmas from Lozzy.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Sentiments.  I coloured the image with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I inked the edges of the papers and the white areas of the image and sentiment with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo to add to the vintage look.  I also added three pearls.

I have followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch



I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/stella-says-sketch-challenge-904-heart.html

The Holly and Ivy Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-88-anything-christmas-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. Cute drummer. I don't think I've see this Bugaboo stamp. Love Lozzy's paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab vintage Christmas card, Suze - I love the Bugaboo drummer drumming! Thanks for joining in at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete