Saturday 27 February 2021

Chocolate is Nature's way of making up for Mondays!

 This is my second card using the February BINGO board at Catch The Bug.  This time I used the centre row of Sparkle, Bugaboo Image and Stitching:


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - February BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/february-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

Classic Design - February Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/classic-design-challenge-february-2.html

I used some glitter cardstock from DCWV for the base.  I added a piece of digital paper from my Awaiting Crafting box.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.   I also added some glitter gems.

5 comments:

  1. Too true, Suze! I read an article yesterday that chocolate is good for the heart. I certainly hope it was true, because I like what it said! Your card is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges. Julie, Bugaboo Stamps DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with the sentiment. Cute card. I love the chocolate colored gems you used too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree.. Chocolate always makes thing better. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just SO cute!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sentiment Suze, and a fun card to boot
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete