Sunday 21 February 2021

Happy Anniversary To A Very Sweet Couple

My god-daughter got married last December to a Maori girl.  I thought that this paper was perfect for them (wish I had found it in my stash when I was making their wedding card).  Once I started thinking it was perfect for them, I decided that I would get ahead of myself and create an anniversary card for them.  Now, I just have to remember about it by the time it gets to late November/early December!


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Sunday Challenge - Oh Lovely Ladybug
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/sunday-song-rhymes-february-7-february-20

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Wink Wink Ink and the sentiment is from Imagine That! Digis.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card card and paper for a wedding. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I do love that paper. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete