Tuesday 2 February 2021

L.O.V.E.

The optional twist at Path of Positivity for month of February is Celebrate Those You Love.  For the start of the challenge, I decided to celebrate the person that I should love the most - myself!  So, the mix of papers incorporates things I like - autumn, cats, beach, and glitter.  There is also a celebration one included.

I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Sweetheart Moon.  I also love the night sky when the moon is shining so chose the image to reflect that.


The digital papers are all from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  The hearts are die-cut using a Memory Box die.

I would like to enter:
Creative Craft Cottage - Must Use A Digi Stamp
https://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-136-must-use-digi-stamp.html

4 comments:

  1. Sweet moon card, love those Bugaboo images too.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful piece and what a great idea to love/celebrate oneself on on Valentine's Day! Great heart dies and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the way you incorporated so much about yourself into the design.

    ReplyDelete