Tuesday 2 February 2021

Hummingbird

Another card when I have used more than one item from my Awaiting Crafting boxes - two digital papers and one image.  The only box that didn't get touched for this card was the sentiment one!


I would like to enter:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 199
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2021/01/lets-get-sketchy-with-fred-she-said.html

I have used some offcut pieces of digital paper from NS Designs.  The image is from Fred She Said.  Colouring is with copic markers and the edges inked with Distress Ink.   I also added some glitter tape and three flower embellishments (with gem centres added)


4 comments:

  1. I adore hummingbirds! Beautiful card, Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun colors and card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss our hummingbirds. Guess I'll just have to look at your lovely card until they return around April. Love the blue and brown color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Suze, I love how you twisted the sketch.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete