Saturday 6 February 2021

Happy Birthday!

I didn't really intend for this to be monochromatic when I started creating it but it just seemed to head that way!


I would like to enter:

Imagine That! - Birthday with Ribbons and/or Bows (ribbon)
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2021/02/birthday-celebration-challenge-feb-1-7.html

I have used a digital paper from Imagine That! Digis.  The image and sentiment are also from Imagine That! Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella (dark green).  I also added some organza ribbon.  I fussy cut the image and matted the sentiment with green cardstock.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card Suze, and being monochromatic makes it stunning. Sometimes cards seem to dictate what we do!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously fun, love the mono colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, CUTE! This is an oldie but cutie - and I like the HB "ribbon" going across the corner. Thanks for taking time to celebrate ITD's 8th Birthday with us this week! Hope to see you next week.
    xKris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze, I love your green monochrome! For not planning it, you certainly nailed it. :-D

    ReplyDelete