Tuesday 2 February 2021

Wine

Today has been another warm summer day (about time too!) so I was thinking of cool drinks and heat when I made this one.




The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch - Sketch

Creative Knockouts - Die-cuts and/or Punches (I used a die cut)

The Outlawz Crash Your Stash - Anything Goes

I have used two digital papers that have been in my Awaiting Crafting box for a long time.  The image is from Sheepski Designs and die-cut with a Spellbinders die.  While it was still in the die, I inked it with Distress Ink - Festive Berries.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  I also added some gemstones from my stash (unfortunately I can't get these ones any more and I like this particular shade of red too).

3 comments:

  1. Great take on The Outlawz Sketch. Nothing wrong with a cool drink on a hot day! Love the red theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Suze! So glad you are having some summer weather finally. Popping on a DT hat while I'm here - Thanks so much for playing along in our Dies or Punches challenge at Creative Knockouts this week. Wishing you good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suze! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete