Saturday 13 February 2021

Gardening Items

The challenge at Carlin's Map Paradise this month gives me the chance to "re-invent" a previously made card.

I have CASEd a card that I made for Beccy's challenge in 2012 shortly after I started my blog.


This is my updated version for 2021


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - February Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/02/february-challenge.html

Carlins Map Paradise - CASE card with a change of background colour
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-31-februari.html

Creations in Pink - Mainly Pink
https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-30-anything-goes-in-mainly_15.html

I have used two digital papers from Beccy's Place.  The image is also from Beccy's Place.  I added some Peelcraft stickers over the joins and also along the right hand edge.  To finish, I also added gemstones like the original card but changed the position of one set of them.

5 comments:

  1. Suze both your cards are delightful - what a great CASE of your own card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great cards, both of them Suze!
    Liv
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great how you have CASEd that card Suze. Love the colours you have used.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze both of your cards look great.
    Also nice to see that you have thought about our sponsor Beccy's Place.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both fabulous cards Suze, but I do like the pink and brown colour scheme. The rhinestones are a nice addition too, they add just the right amount of sparkle to the designs! Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete