Friday 19 February 2021

Happy Birthday

This is my second time I have dug into the kid images in my Awaiting Crafting box today.  I also used digital papers and a sentiment from my other Awaiting Crafting boxes.  I had a bit of time out and about this evening so have only just got back home to upload this card:


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - All About the Kids
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/theme-challenge-all-about-kids.html

I have used two digital papers from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image and sentiment are also from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Edges are inked with Distress Ink - Rusty Hinge.  I also added some grosgrain ribbon over the join between the papers.

4 comments:

  1. That's one happy kid! Cute image and lovely design- love the spotty paper! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness overload here Suze - a fabulous fun card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete