Friday 19 February 2021

Howdy!

I was going through my Awaiting Crafting box and found that I had a number of kids images which will work with the challenge at Catch The Bug.  This is the first that I used today:


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - All About The Kids
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/theme-challenge-all-about-kids.html

I have used two digital papers - the bubble one is from Spyder's Corner but I'm not certain of the source of the red one.  I added two strips of grosgrain ribbon over the joins between the papers.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  Edges are inked with Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire.

3 comments:

  1. These are always so much fun images and love your card design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun childs card Suze - love the happy image
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful image and totally cute card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete