Friday 19 February 2021

Owl Love You to the Moon and Back

We are at the midway point of the February Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Challenge Blog.  I have used an image and sentiment from a set called Knight Owl.  I was drawn to this particular set as my son is a fan of owls and he also has a song that he likes called "To The Moon and Back".




The background is a digital paper from out of my Awaiting Crafting box.  I don't know the source of this one as I didn't think to write it on the reverse.  Colouring of the image and sentiment is with copic markers.  I also used Distress Ink on the edges.  I added a hand-drawn doodle line around the image using a Staedtler Pigment Liner.  To finish I added some metallic brads.

I would like to enter:




3 comments:

  1. A fun and fabulous card Suze - love the punny sentiment too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the stars you added. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete