Monday 30 July 2012

A Christmas Easel Card

Easel Cards are not my favourite cards to make as I seem to have trouble getting them to stand properly.  However, when I found some challenges that an easel card would be ideal for, I decided to have another go.

Beccy's Place - Easel Card
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/july-challenge.html
Christmas Crafting! - Two or more folds
http://christmascrafting.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/its-our-first-birthday-and-challenge-13.html
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Holly or Poinsettia
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/july-challenge.html

This card decided it would co-operate and stand up for me!


I have used white cardstock to create the easel card.  The image that I have used is Quilted Puddings from Beccy's Place.  The digi stamp actually has 9 puddings but I chose to just use two of them.  The background paper is some from my stash.  The centre panel has been edged using a Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch.  The sentiment is one from Desert Diva.  The puddings have been coloured using various copic markers.  I have added some crystal stickers to enable the panels to stand.

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting card you made Suze... I don't think I've seen an easel card quite like this one. I really like the way you've created the three sections, great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic easel card lots of folds here love the Christmas Pudding. Thanks for joining in at Christmas Crafting this month.

    ReplyDelete