Thursday 5 July 2012

Retro Card

Birdie Brown has another retro challenge this month:
http://birdiebrown.blogspot.jp/2012/07/july-freebies-and-challenge.html

I found that I had this wonderful black, white & grey retro paper which fitted this image perfectly.  This TV reminds me of one we had when I was younger (alot younger!!!).  I just had to colour it in  Black and White because this TV was so that era!  While I was making this card, my teenage daughter came along and insisted that I put some glitter on the aerial and bow-tie.  I wasn't originally going to do that but wanted to keep the peace!  However, it looks quite cool with the glitter so I've stayed with it.  So, here it is:



I used:

White card blank
Black, white and grey retro scrapbook paper
Retro TV image (Birdie Brown)
Stay Tuned sentiment (Birdie Brown)
Black cardstock for matting
Kindy Glitz - crystallina



2 comments:

  1. This is cool! The paper and monochromatic colors made the image look so retro!! Thank you for playing along my freebie challenge this month.:)

    Torico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and you made even black and white look so kewl.Well done

    ReplyDelete