Wednesday 4 July 2012

Red, white and blue

These colours seem to be a favourite on the challenges at the moment:
http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/challenge-4-red-white-blue.html

However, when you live in New Zealand, you don't tend to take the American patriotic line with the cards.  I chose to do a more summery type card:



I have used an image from Broken Box Stock called Little Eli.  I love her attitude!

The paper is some from Free Vintage Digital.  I have used a Nellies Multi Frame Die to cut out the image and then matted that on red cardstock which I have die-cut using a Spellbinders oval die-cut.  I have added two colours of grosgrain ribbon and finished off with some red rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in our Red White & Blue Challenge at www.brokenboxstock.com

    ReplyDelete