Monday 2 July 2012

Sparkle and snow for Christmas

The Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenge for this week is a christmas one.  I love creating Christmas cards so this was fun:
http://www.sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-131.html

I created a really sparkly christmas card for this challenge:



I used a white card blank and covered it with glitter cardstock.  The matting has also been done with another glitter cardstock.

The image used is Sassy Studio Designs - The Nutcracker.  I coloured the image using copic markers.  For the dress, I outlined the pleats in G000 and then went over the top in Kindy Glitz . 

The sentiment is an acrylic stamp - brand unknown.  The snowflakes I added were holographic but not sparkly so I added some kindy glitz over the top as they looked dull beside all the other glitter and sparkle on this card.  I added three clear rhinestones to finish.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.......Lovely image and colors........... Thanks for playing with Christmas challenge at Sassy Studio Designs!!!!!

    SOMA
    SSD ( DT )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love those colored snowflakes. Thank you for playing along with us at Sassy Studio Designs, and sorry for the late comment. I hope you'll join our current challenge of "Show Us Your Medal"!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete