Monday 9 July 2012

Santa in the Chimney

The challenge at Christmas Challenges {with sketches} can be found here:
http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/challenge-31-sponsored-by-my-favorite.html
and the one for Crimbo Crackers can be found here:

http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/challenge-19-buildings.html

I decided to make this card fit with both challenges.  I don't usually do this but I am having so many internet hassles at the moment that the less uploads I have to do the better!



For this card I used a number of papers from my stash.  Some of them are from CraftyBitz but others I have had for a long time.  I used a length of lace and grosgrain ribbon across the card.  The image that I chose is one from Bird's Cards.  The sentiment is stamped with an acrylic stamp that came free with a magazine.

The image hasn't come out too clearly on the photograph but the wording says:  "maybe I shouldn't have had that last mince pie".

I hope that I didn't miss anything in the instructions this time.  Managed to miss the twist hidden amongst the bits written in Dutch on the CCWS challenge recently!  I need to make sure I read the posts properly especially when they are written in another language!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suze!
    Thanks so much for using my sketch and playing with us at CCWS

    *hugs*
    Angélique - CCWS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CCWS this week

    ReplyDelete