Monday 30 July 2012

Just saying Hello

The challenge at Tiddly Inks this week uses a sketch which can be found here:
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/challenge-91-sketch.html

I am still managing to incorporate a frame into each card:



For this challenge, I used Marlena's oval frame which fitted with the sketch perfectly!  I couldn't believe that I could still use a frame!  I have also included the Tiddly Inks image "Ellie" inside the frame.  The background papers are some from my stash.  There are actually three papers used although one is hard to pick up from this photo.  The horizontal band is made up of a paisley paper layered over a striped paper with about a 5mm border top and bottom.  The sentiment is from Birdie Brown and has been die-cut using a Spellbinders banner die.  I have used a self adhesive clear bubble sticker over the flowers on the frame and added three rhinestones to finish.  I coloured the rhinestones with my copics to match the flowers in the frame, the hearts and the Hello on the sentiment.

I still have some frames left to use and hope that I can fit one of them into the next challenge!

3 comments:

  1. aww this is so sweet suze
    Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Suze! The sentiment matches the image so nicely too!

    Thanks so much for playing along in our sketch challenge at Tiddly Inks this fortnight!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elli is looking so sweet and adorable! Beautiful card1

    Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks Challenges!

    ReplyDelete