Saturday 28 July 2012

Hip to be Square

This is the theme for the latest Pikes Playground Challenge which you can read about here:
http://dustinpike.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/feeling-hip-challenge.html
I nearly missed this one as I hadn't received my freebie image from the last challenge!  Anyway, I found it in time, and this is the card that I created for it:


So often, when I make Thank You cards they are full of lace, ribbon, flowers, etc.  But, I do need some Thank You cards for males so decided that it was time to do a masculine Thank You card. 

For this card, I used a square white card blank.  The background papers are some from my stash.  The image is one from Doodle Dragon Studios.  I coloured the image with copic markers and added a sentiment stamped with an acrylic stamp (not sure of the brand for this one).  I die-cut the image using a Nellies Multi Frames die.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Suze... We really appreciate your participation in the "Pike's Playground" challenges. If you don't get the last freebie soon make sure you send Dustin an email at the address provided on his blog. He has been really busy this summer.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete