Monday 30 July 2012

Sassy Studios Picture challenge

For the Sassy Studios challenge this fortnight, we had a picture inspiration to work from.  Details of the challenge and a copy of the picture can be found at this link:
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-7-20-12-and-challenge
This is my card using the image from the first week  She is called Denim Debbie.

I have used the colours as inspiration but also included flowers in my choice of backing paper.    The backing paper is Pink Paislee Spring Jublilee Designer Paper Stack.  Denim Debbie has been coloured using copic markers.  I used 0 on the denim to give it a more realistic look.  The sentiment is one from Desert Diva which I have die-cut using a Spellbinders scallop oval die.  I have added three pink rhinestones for a bit of bling.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, this is so pretty! Love how you did her top and that pink color is beautiful.

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete