Tuesday 3 July 2012

Something different ..... a bookmark

I don't usually make bookmarks, although I probably should as everyone in the household reads!  I saw this challenge:
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/challenge-116-bookmarks.html

and decided now was a good time to start making some bookmarks!





I used an offcut of white cardstock - a good way of using it up - from when I had created a 14cm x 14cm card blank from an A4 sheet of cardstock.

I covered the cardstock with a paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  Again, this was an offcut from a card that I had made. 

Next I added an image from Meljens Designs called Three Kitty Kings.  I coloured the image using various copics.

I didn't want to add too much more to the bookmark as I wanted the Three Kitty Kings to be the highlight.  I pulled out my Hero Arts stamp set called Sparkle Clear: World Christmas (CL253) and stamped the various images over the paper. 

To finish, I punched a hole in the top of the bookmark and added some fibres.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute bookmark, Suze!

    Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs for this weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete