Monday 30 July 2012

A cute animal card

When I saw this challenge at Ruby's Rainbow:
http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/rubys-rainbow-ch-33.html

I knew just the image to use:


The image is one from Sliekje Digital Stamps which I have coloured using my copics.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  All the die-cuts are from the Spellbinders Labels 11 set.  Both the background paper and the matting paper are from my stash.  I added a blue ribbon to co-ordinate with the cute kitty's ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Cute Animal * challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet and cute card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete