Wednesday 4 July 2012

A sheepish card

Peppercus Designs have an animal theme for the challenge this month:
http://peppercus-design.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/challenge-7-bis-14072012.html
I chose to use the sheep image that I like but hadn't managed to work with as yet:

The background paper is one from Peppercus Designs and fitted the concept of my card well.  I think it looks like some wheat or something similar in a field.  That fitted with my sheep in the field idea!  The sheep is also an image from Peppercus Designs.  I have used some Christmas frosting in white as the sheep's wool.  The remainder of the colouring is done with copics.   I added a butterfly flitting around above the sheep in the field.

3 comments:

  1. Your Card is very cute and so sweet ... thank you for interest at the Peppercus-Challenge.

    hugs

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Karte!

    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der PeppercusChallenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing wonderful Background and nice coloration. Thanks a lot for your Interest at the Peppercus Callenge.

    Hugs
    Kuki

    ReplyDelete