Thursday 26 July 2012

Black and white and a splash of colour

This is a new challenge for me.  The details of which can be found here:
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/challenge-3-black-white-with-splash-of.html

I chose to use a Sassy Studio Design image for my card:
The image is called Mrs Sassy and is perfect for Thank You cards for teachers.  Going wih this theme, I used a black and white numbers background paper and also some letter stickers for the sentiment.  I felt the stickers gave a more "school" feel to the card than a stamped or printed sentiment.  I have added some black and white ribbon from American Crafts and also a little white flower. 

My splash of colour is some aqua coloured glitter cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the Design paper works well with the image, Thanks for joining is on brown sugar for the first time and hope to see you again, hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card!! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar!! We hope you decide tp play again!!
    Alice B.
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Glad you decided to join us at Brown Sugar, I hope to see you again in our next challenge.


    Kim
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete