Monday 2 July 2012

A foxy card

The Papertake Weekly Challenge this week was a lovely sketch:
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/sketch-69.html

I chose to do a card that I won't need for a while but it is nice to get ahead!


The image is one that was drawn especially for me as one of the first 5 entrants in the Scrap Happy Paper Crafter monthly challenge for May.  I chose a fox image as my son likes foxes.  This card will be for him when he passes his exams later this year - I'm fairly confident that he will as he works hard.

I have used a square black card blank for this card and used three different papers.  The ovals have been die cut using Spellbinder oval dies and the lacy border is one from Nellies Multi Frames (I think).  The sentiment that I have used is one from Desert Diva. 

As it is for a teenage boy, I have kept to a fairly neutral colour scheme.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete